The SHIELD helicarrier cockpit has dozens and dozens of agents sitting at desktop screens, working 3D mice and keyboards, speaking to headsets, and doing superspy information work.
The camera mostly sweeps by these interfaces, never lingering too hard on them. It’s hard to see any details because of the motion blur, but given the few pauses we do see:
- Wireframe of the helicarrier (A map to help locate problems?)
- Gantt chart (Literally for the nascent Avengers initiative?)
- Complex, node-network diagram (Datamining as part of the ongoing search for Loki?)
- View of a flying camera pointing down. (You might think this is a live view from the bottom of the Helicarrier, but it’s above water, and this seems to be showing land, so recorded? part of the search?)
- Live-video displays of cameras around the Helicarrier
There are others that appear later (see the next entry) but these bear some special note for a couple of reasons.
- The ones that are instantly recognizable make sense at this glanceable level.
- I couldn’t spot any repeats, even among the fuidget-filled screens (this represents a lot of work.)
- The screens are all either orange or blue. Not as in orange and blue highlights. I mean each screen is either strictly values of orange or strictly values of blue. Maybe cyan.